Thursday, January 17, 2013

Waiting Day 1

Alright, so my new JCore USB has been shipped, and hopefully it will get here soon.  In the meantime I figured I'd continue to log my food and workouts to stay on track.  Here we go!


The Workout

I went to this class at the gym called Fitness Challenge.  I had never been before, but I wanted to try something new.  This is an hour-long class that basically does different forms of aerobic and strength-training exercises, and I think they mix up what they do a bit for every class.  Of course, since today is the only time I’ve ever come to this class, today would be the day the instructor says, “Okay guys, today we’re going to do some TRX!”  Luckily for everyone TRX is my best pal, so doing it 3 days in a row won’t be too much of a hardship.  Also the class today was structured a little differently than my normal class, so it was fine.

The Food

Breakfast: Oatmeal with caramelized onions and Laughing Cow Light Garlic and Herb cheese.


Same as yesterday, and still super good.



Lunch: Salad with currant tomatoes, broccoli, Jennie-o turkey ham, and hummus-vinegar salad dressing and blueberries.



This is actually the lunch I didn't eat yesterday, but it was still fine today.



Snack: Cottage cheese with banana, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, and pecans.



This was pretty good, but it kind of bothered me that it was so cold (from the fridge).  I wished very much that it were warmer, but putting it the microwave seemed weird.  So I didn't.  


Dinner:  Turkey burger on whole wheat English muffin with Laughing Cow French Onion Cheese, and milk.



We mixed taco seasoning and EVEN MORE Laughing Cow cheese into the ground turkey and it was pretty delish.


Snack 2:  Corn Bran Crunch cereal



Just a little bit to see what it tasted like.  It tastes kind of like less sweet Cap'n Crunch, so that's cool.


So, I think today went well, I got all my calories in, so good job me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment