Saturday, January 19, 2013

Waiting Day 3


Happy Friday, everyone!  Hooray for 3-day weekends!  We’re going to try to go hiking tomorrow, but other than that we don’t have any major plans just yet.  Hopefully we can figure out something other than watching TV like we normally do.

The Workout
This morning before work I went onto sparkpeople.com to see if they had any good (free) workout videos.  I ended up doing a 10-minute cardio kickboxing video and a 12-minute seated ab workout.  It was better than nothing, but I feel like it wasn’t really strenuous enough.  I thought about doing another one when I got home from work, but then I just watched at weird movie instead.  


The Food
Breakfast: Bagel thin with almond butter, egg whites, and tea.


Pretty much the same as yesterday, except today I had vanilla almond butter.  It has a little more sugar in it than it probably should, so I counted it as half a carb serving as well as my fat.  Oh, and also this time my eggs had bacon salt on them!


Lunch:  Butternut squash soup with added green beans and chicken.


This was good and really easy to just throw together this morning.  We didn’t have any leftovers from dinner last night so this was pretty much the best I could do, but it was still good.


Snack: Cottage cheese with strawberries, ginger, and vanilla.





Dinner:  Tilapia with butternut squash and honeydew.




Snack 2: Corn Bran Crunch cereal.


I also had a latte, and 2 of Kevin's mini Ritz cheese cracker thingos.  That's probably fine, though.



Okay, now I'm gonna go watch every episode of Parks and Recreation!  Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your picture of breakfast looks suspiciously like the previous breakfast, but you've rearranged your three items...

    Also, could you please define bacon salt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bacon salt: sea salt, garlic, paprika, onion,...natural hickory smoke flavor, natural butter flavor...

      Plus other weird chemically things and corn syrup solids and whatnot. It came in a package of other bacon-themed items that Kevin's mom got us for Christmas. It kind of smells/tastes like those fake bacon bits.

      Delete