Friday, January 18, 2013

Waiting Day 2


Hey guys, it's totally bedtime so I'm gonna make this quick.


The Workout
TRX!  Awesome as usual.  I just found out that my instructor is leaving, and will only be around for 5 more weeks, though.  I’m sad, she’s a really good instructor!  I remember when she went on vacation once and I didn’t really like her sub, so I’m a little worried about who they’ll get to take over the class…hopefully it will be fine.


The Food

Breakfast: Bagel thin with almond butter, egg whites, and tea.





Lunch:  Leftover turkey burger with butternut squash and asparagus.






Snack: Greek yogurt with apple sauce and cereal.





Dinner: Steak and green beans.





Just for comparison, here's Kevin's plate:




I just want you to take note of the meat to vegetable ratio...just think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment